Greggs Foundation - Local Community Projects Fund
Source – Connected Voice
Deadline: 23 February 2020
Round 1 applications are now open for grants of up to £2,000 for projects and providing equipment for people in need at the heart of local communities. All projects must support a community of interest, for example people who are:
• Disabled or suffering chronic illness.
• Living in poverty.
• Voluntary carers.
• Isolated older people.
• Other demonstrable significant need.
Eligible projects should be able to show that they meet at least one of the following Key Performance Targets for their beneficiaries:
• Decreased social isolation.
• Improved health and wellbeing.
• Improved resilience/coping mechanisms.
• Improved life skills.
• Improved opportunities.
More at: www.greggsfoundation.org.uk/grants/local-community-projects-fund