Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Re: Glad Tidings at Seahouses
Not Been to Seahouses for about 4 years.
The boats like Glad Tidings have multiplied into 1 through to V1 or more. They are trips boats but also some of them are Dive Boats with diver lifts on the sterns.
The Farnes are a dive Mecca as there is usually very good U/W vis. And some nice wrecks. Regretfully that last time that I dived there was in 2001. The last dive being on the Yewglen on Beadnell point. Memories, memories.
As for as the diving club that I belonged to, I was the one that introduced them to the Farnes in 1975 having visit them with Tyneside branch for the first time in June of 75.
- Exhibition Park Newcastle - Ian Turnbull January 20, 2020, 10:12 pm
- Re: Exhibition Park Newcastle - Mac Cummings January 21, 2020, 9:53 am
- Re: Exhibition Park Newcastle - Don Scott January 21, 2020, 10:50 am
- Re: Exhibition Park Newcastle - Barrie Mortimer January 21, 2020, 11:11 am
- Re: Glad Tidings at Seahouses - Allan Campbell January 22, 2020, 4:26 pm
- Re: Exhibition Park Newcastle - Brian January 21, 2020, 12:23 pm
- Don Scott - Stan Wears January 21, 2020, 12:49 pm
- Stan - Don Scott January 21, 2020, 6:15 pm
- Don Scott - Stan Wears January 21, 2020, 7:36 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.