Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Posted by Carol Badger on February 6, 2020, 6:08 pm, in reply to "Hebburn
Hi Liz. I know exactly what you are talking about. I lived in Barrow Street from birth till I was 16, then we moved to Bill Quay. I left the country in 1966. When I went back for a visit in 2004, Bill Quay hadn't changed much but I got lost when I went for a foray around Hebburn. Completely lost! If the bridge on Station Road had not been there I would never have been able or orient myself to anything!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hebburn - Linda in NZ February 5, 2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: Hebburn - Norman Dunn February 6, 2020, 9:37 am
- Re: Hebburn - Michael Lynch February 6, 2020, 10:37 am
- Re: Hebburn - Mac Cummings February 6, 2020, 10:46 am
- Re: Hebburn - Carol Badger February 6, 2020, 6:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.