Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Re: This is shocking
This morning my husband had to visit his dentist, the cost to him £250.
When we moved to Herefordshire nearly 6 years ago we believed that we might be able to find an NHS dentist, how wrong we were, we had forgotten that Herefordshire has a massive influx of a Eastern Europeanís who work on the farms. We have no problem with immigrants coming to the UK working but we feel it should be a level playing field when it comes to NHS treatment and immigrants should not get preferential treatment, also annoying that they also receive interpreters to assist, in any other country you would be left to sort out this issue yourself.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- This is shocking - N44 February 10, 2020, 6:43 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Liz Dance February 10, 2020, 6:51 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Liz Johnston February 10, 2020, 7:23 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Mac Cummings February 11, 2020, 12:50 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Mac Cummings February 11, 2020, 1:53 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Lawrence Bolam February 12, 2020, 12:16 pm
- Re: This is shocking - Liz Dance February 12, 2020, 1:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.