Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: witty ave
Posted by Bill in Oz on February 18, 2020, 11:43 pm, in reply to "Re: witty ave
Maybe I got the number wrong Norman but I remember climbing the stone wall at the bottom of our garden to pick crab apples which hung over into our garden. Tom Loadman and his family moved in next door to us. We were not long there as my mother could not afford the rent as my farther could not work. Irene gets on the board regularly so maybe she would remember the numbers. We moved down to Frobisher St.
- witty ave - Bill in Oz February 18, 2020, 4:51 am
- Re: witty ave - Norman Dunn February 18, 2020, 9:08 am
- Re: witty ave - Shirley Gardiner February 18, 2020, 4:43 pm
- Re: witty ave - Davy February 18, 2020, 6:00 pm
- Re: witty ave - Bill in Oz February 18, 2020, 11:43 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.