Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: bill quay
Posted by Peter on February 26, 2020, 7:56 pm, in reply to "Re: bill quay
Totally irrelevant to the on-going conversation regarding the owners of shop(s), but thought I would mention that I went to Bill Quay Infants School (may have even mentioned this before for all I know!) and had a best pal named Ian McPherson who lived in Richmond Avenue.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- bill quay - alan la ruste February 24, 2020, 4:09 pm
- Re: bill quay - BJC February 24, 2020, 4:39 pm
- Re: bill quay - Carol Badger February 25, 2020, 11:51 pm
- Re: bill quay - alan la ruste February 26, 2020, 5:47 pm
- Re: bill quay - Peter February 26, 2020, 7:56 pm
- Re: bill quay - Carol Badger February 26, 2020, 10:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.