Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn'
Don John Ellis - always known as Jack - was my husband of 43 years when he passed away in 2006. Alf Pawsey was a great friend of my mother when they were young, and also me in later years. I was overwhelmed when, at 90 years old, he drove down from Wooler for her funeral in 2004. Alf moved up to Wooler in retirement after being a stalwart of St Johns Church in Hebburn for many years.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- 'Dear Old Hebburn' - Don Scott March 5, 2020, 11:37 am
- Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn' - BJC March 5, 2020, 1:44 pm
- Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn' - N44 March 5, 2020, 3:58 pm
- Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn' - Bill in Oz March 7, 2020, 12:00 am
- Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn' - Don Scott March 7, 2020, 12:57 am
- Re: 'Dear Old Hebburn' - Rhoda Ellis March 7, 2020, 8:05 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.