Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: Names wanted and year
I found a business at Linlithgow, West Lothian, EH497PU, Scotland, that is run by R. W. Stewart, Haulage Contractors.
There is a cement business in the same yard, and also what might be a coal yard:
The roofs in the side-by-side buildings look similar, though a lot could have changed over the years.
The haulage yard would have been a good place for the coach to park up, if the Reyrolles men went on a trip to the Races, nearby.
- Names wanted and year - Norman Dunn March 7, 2020, 1:54 pm
- Re: Names wanted and year - Don Scott March 7, 2020, 2:10 pm
- Re: Names wanted and year - BJC March 7, 2020, 3:59 pm
- Re: Names wanted and year - Joyce March 7, 2020, 5:08 pm
- Re: Names wanted and year.(Trish). - Eddy Nesbitt. March 7, 2020, 5:28 pm
- Re: Names wanted and year - Stan Wears March 7, 2020, 5:30 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.