Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: Laid off
Posted by Mac Cummings on March 19, 2020, 10:00 am, in reply to "Re: Laid off
Virgin Care provides the back office work in a few GP surgery premises. Doctors continue to deliver the care and practices are I believe (but could be wrong) responsible for the budget as before with Virgin care answering to the GP Partners.
They are service providers only. Not medical.
On the face of it the services which are provided by Virgin Care appear to be appropriate.
BUT This does not make me an apologist for Mr Branson who I think is an odious charactor. His request for staff at the airline (in which he has a 51% interest) to bear the brunt, not himself, beggars belief.
- Laid off - Joseph March 18, 2020, 10:09 pm
- Re: Laid off - Brian March 18, 2020, 10:50 pm
- Re: Laid off - Stan Wears March 19, 2020, 7:32 am
- Re: Laid off - Sheila March 19, 2020, 8:43 am
- Re: Laid off - Mac Cummings March 19, 2020, 10:00 am
- Re: Laid off - Brian March 19, 2020, 11:12 am
- Re: Laid off - Keith March 19, 2020, 7:25 pm
- Re: Laid off - Lilian March 19, 2020, 9:57 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.