Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: Laid off
Posted by Sheila on March 19, 2020, 2:02 pm, in reply to "Re: Laid off
You might be right Lilian, but if I think that far back he seemed a nice guy, we were young and silly. I do remember he lived somewhere in Northumberland to far away for me. Can you believe I thought that. In later years I followed my husband to Somerset, where he was working on a Nuclear Power Station and lived in a rented cottage in a tiny village, The only light in the village was on pole at the top of the road. Happy days.
- Laid off - Joseph March 18, 2020, 10:09 pm
- Re: Laid off - Brian March 18, 2020, 10:50 pm
- Re: Laid off - Lilian March 19, 2020, 9:57 am
- Re: Laid off - Mac Cummings March 19, 2020, 10:17 am
- Re: Laid off - Lilian March 19, 2020, 11:45 am
- Re: Laid off - Sheila March 19, 2020, 2:02 pm
- Re: Laid off - Patrick March 19, 2020, 10:40 am
- Re: Friends like that. Lilisn - Sheila March 19, 2020, 11:22 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.