Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Posted by trish on March 20, 2020, 12:37 pm
Just been on phone to ASDA and Aldi head offices and asked them to implement a zero tolerance notice. Staff are having to suffer abuse from these mindless selfish -------s. If I here anyone throwing abuse I will have my say. These people are working tirelessly to serve the public. I suggest everyone does the same. They are the ones who are causing these shortages then have the audacity to shout at the staff.
- abuse - trish March 20, 2020, 12:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: abuse - Stan Wears March 20, 2020, 2:17 pm
- Re: abuse - Mac Cummings March 20, 2020, 3:49 pm
- Re: abuse - Stan Wears March 20, 2020, 4:33 pm
- Re: abuse - Billy D March 21, 2020, 6:23 pm
- Re: abuse - Stan Wears March 21, 2020, 7:38 pm
- Re: abuse - David Henley March 22, 2020, 9:59 pm
- Re: abuse - David Henley March 22, 2020, 10:01 pm
Recommended Local History websites.