Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: Carr-Ellison Park
Here is the photo Trish. One boy is missing (yours truly) who was off stage dressing up as Santa Claus. I had to come on stage and be questioned by Alf Pawsey...seen on stage. The two boys are Bobby Kirtley and David Charlton. What you see is a very large chunk of concrete but there were other small areas prepared to form a kind of amphitheatre.
I am not sure if the Dene was natural, semi natural due to quarrying or a deliberate attempt to create a gully that looked natural. Whatever the answer, I always thought it had been spoiled by the modifications.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Carr-Ellison Park - trish March 21, 2020, 9:04 am
- Re: Carr-Ellison Park - Don Scott March 21, 2020, 9:58 am
- Re: Carr-Ellison Park - trish March 21, 2020, 10:42 am
- Re: Carr-Ellison Park - Don Scott March 21, 2020, 10:55 am
- Re: Carr-Ellison Park - Mac Cummings March 21, 2020, 4:00 pm
- Re: Carr-Ellison Park - peter cook March 21, 2020, 4:14 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.