Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Re: An example of Greed
Richard Branson is worth between 3 and 6 billion pounds depending where you read it. He is getting old (as we all are) but no matter how rich he is, he cannot take his money with him. He can well afford to look after his workers. The interest he gets on that amount would go a long way to covering the cost.
The original post Jim was sent from a Facebook user. It could be an exaggeration but wont be far out. People will have got their calculators out by now and disputed it.
The original post was to impress on people how greedy he is.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- An example of Greed - Norman Dunn March 22, 2020, 11:06 am
- Re: An example of Greed - Brian March 22, 2020, 11:13 am
- Re: An example of Greed. Beware of falling into a trap - Allan Campbell March 22, 2020, 1:20 pm
- Re: An example of Greed - Jim March 22, 2020, 6:46 pm
- Re: An example of Greed - Norman Dunn March 22, 2020, 8:46 pm
- Re: An example of Greed This now out of date re Branson - Allan Campbell March 23, 2020, 9:29 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.