Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Posted by Mac Cummings on March 24, 2020, 2:04 pm, in reply to "Re: FLIGHTS
Ray. I have just checked my annual insurance policy which is with Nationwide and there are no exclusions relative to Pandemics. Not only that but they specifically cover situations where the Government has advised people not to travel. I am happy to say that, not to gloat, but to ask you to scan your policy conditions very carefully to see if the words are clearly recited.
You have probably done this already and if so forgive me for telling you "how to sharpen rubbers".
Will you do me the favour of keeping me advised with your progress. It could help me if I run into trouble with my claim.
- FLIGHTS - ray daglish March 24, 2020, 10:08 am
- Re: FLIGHTS - Jimmy March 24, 2020, 11:32 am
- Re: FLIGHTS - ray daglish March 24, 2020, 11:47 am
- Re: FLIGHTS - Mac Cummings March 24, 2020, 2:04 pm
- Re: FLIGHTS - Mac Cummings March 24, 2020, 1:24 pm
- Re: FLIGHTS - Marion Scaife March 24, 2020, 7:42 pm
- Re: FLIGHTS - ray daglish March 26, 2020, 8:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.