Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Simple rules! No Politics,No swearing, No derogatory remarks about Teachers, businesses or anyone else or we delete without explanations
Posted by Liz Dance on March 26, 2020, 4:11 pm, in reply to "Re: Funerals
What a memory Jean yes mumís name is Olive.
I have not heard anything from the Vicar at St Maryís to say that her policy on funerals has changed so I am keeping my fingers crossed that things donít change so that I can, at least, have a church service for mum but situation more or less changes daily.
Jean You are right the month of March will be memorable for good and bad reasons, my dad died in March, my mum was 95 on the 2nd, a big birthday for me, our Wedding Anniversary and now mumís death. Thanks for the good wishes and you take care.
- Funerals - Jean(Gosforth) March 24, 2020, 3:40 pm
- Re: Funerals - Mac Cummings March 24, 2020, 3:45 pm
- Re: Funerals - John Shearer March 24, 2020, 4:01 pm
- Re: Funerals - Liz Dance March 24, 2020, 4:12 pm
- Re: Funerals - Stan Wears March 24, 2020, 6:01 pm
- Re: Funerals - Norman Dunn March 24, 2020, 6:03 pm
- Re: Funerals - Jean(Gosforth) March 25, 2020, 11:50 pm
- Re: Funerals - Liz Dance March 26, 2020, 4:11 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.