Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Edited by administrator Admin2 May 2, 2020, 11:18 am
Was is not on the corner of Wellington Street and St John's Avenue? I THINK the BATTMAN bit was to do with buying on credit or something like that. The shop (again I think) was a ladies drapery shop. Hope someone can help a wee bit better than this
- Shop- corner Wellington St and St John's Ave - AJG May 1, 2020, 9:26 pm
- ditto - Margaret May 1, 2020, 9:49 pm
- ditto - AJG May 1, 2020, 9:53 pm
- ditto - Davy May 1, 2020, 11:29 pm
- ditto - Bill in Oz May 2, 2020, 1:41 am
- ditto - Joseph May 2, 2020, 9:55 am
- ditto - Mac Cummings May 2, 2020, 11:01 am
- Re: Shop- corner Wellington St and St John's Ave - John Stokes May 5, 2020, 2:13 am
- Re: Shop- corner Wellington St and St John's Ave - Pat May 15, 2020, 7:21 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.