Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: To our senior regulars…
WhAT STICKS IN MY MEMORY ON VE DAY,THER WERE CAKES JELLIES, POP, ON TABLES LINED ALONG THE LANE ,EVERY BODY WAS HAPPY PARENTS SANG SOMEONE PLAYED THE BAGPIPES SOME BACKDOORS AND COALHOUSE DOORS WERE PAINTED, DIFFERENT COLOURS THERE WAS SOME BUNTING HANGING FROM THE TILINGS, WE HAD HATS,THE WEATHER WAS WARM,I REMEMBER LOTS OF KIDS . HAPPY DAYS.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- To our senior regulars… - Barry Cram May 8, 2020, 11:06 am
- Re: To our senior regulars… - tom barker May 8, 2020, 12:07 pm
- Re: To our senior regulars… - alan la ruste May 8, 2020, 3:04 pm
- Re: To our senior regulars… - Elizabeth May 8, 2020, 6:36 pm
- Re: To our senior regulars… - Anne May 8, 2020, 6:45 pm
- Thank you for the replies... - Barry Cram May 8, 2020, 11:47 pm
- Re: To our senior regulars… - Philip Strong May 9, 2020, 8:44 pm
- Re: To our senior regulars… - Mac Cummings May 10, 2020, 2:13 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.