Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Question re Hebburn.
Posted by Eddy Nesbitt. on May 12, 2020, 11:20 pm
Does anyone know the first shop to be owned by people of Pakistan/Indian origin in Hebburn.I do not know the answer but can remember Langlands shop on the corner of Hedgeley Rd and Campbell Park Rd being owned by a Mr Pandit in the 70s?.Maybe our board detective could shed some light on this.
- Question re Hebburn. - Eddy Nesbitt. May 12, 2020, 11:20 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - BJC May 12, 2020, 11:57 pm
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Norman forster May 13, 2020, 12:14 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn.(EDITED) - Steve in Australia May 13, 2020, 7:03 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Mac Cummings May 13, 2020, 10:37 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. EDITED - Davy May 13, 2020, 1:33 pm
Recommended Local History websites.