Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Question re Hebburn.
In its former incarnation his may have been one of the earliest in the area . Jagpals I think opened early 70's afterIdi Amin expelled his Asian population.
It was just inside Jarrow on Albert Rd/Jct/Northbourne RD https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-1.4997789,3a,79.3y,134.61h,97.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srWnhUzNmT4ECuc8f_gzPmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
or if my memory is playing tricks it may have been this one further up but in Hebburn https://email@example.com,-1.5013352,3a,75y,119.19h,86.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3dj9UNQUVHKMrO1cx2g5rg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Question re Hebburn. - Eddy Nesbitt. May 12, 2020, 11:20 pm
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - BJC May 12, 2020, 11:57 pm
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Norman forster May 13, 2020, 12:14 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn.(EDITED) - Steve in Australia May 13, 2020, 7:03 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Mac Cummings May 13, 2020, 10:37 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. EDITED - Davy May 13, 2020, 1:33 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.