Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Question re Hebburn. EDITED
Edited by administrator Admin2 May 13, 2020, 2:27 pm
We used to go in the shop called langlands. On our way home from clegwell It was run down and the only part open was the off sales down the side of the shop. There was only a man alone in the shop and he didnt seem too well and couldn't cope with the shop it closed soon after.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Question re Hebburn. - Eddy Nesbitt. May 12, 2020, 11:20 pm
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - BJC May 12, 2020, 11:57 pm
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Norman forster May 13, 2020, 12:14 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn.(EDITED) - Steve in Australia May 13, 2020, 7:03 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. - Mac Cummings May 13, 2020, 10:37 am
- Re: Question re Hebburn. EDITED - Davy May 13, 2020, 1:33 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.