Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Dog muck
Posted by Sheila on May 20, 2020, 6:38 pm, in reply to "Re: Dog muck
Where we live is a short cut to the river. I think every dog in North Abingdon is walked through The Warren. My neighbour just mowed her front lawn and a young couple let there dog settle and did his poo. As the young woman was picking it up I went out to tell her it was not public land but someone’s front garden. She did apologise. The very next day two young boys with three dogs did the same. I did not notice as I was reading. My husband decided to tell me what was happening then when I decided to ask them not to allow the dogs on the garden,my dear husband said I should forget it. MEN!
- Dog muck - Joseph May 20, 2020, 10:20 am
- Re: Dog muck - N44 May 20, 2020, 12:01 pm
- Re: Dog muck - Mac Cummings May 20, 2020, 1:30 pm
- Re: Dog muck - Eddy Nesbitt. May 20, 2020, 3:50 pm
- Re: Dog muck - Sheila May 20, 2020, 6:38 pm
- Re: Dog muck - Davy May 20, 2020, 7:26 pm
- Re: Dog muck - Mac Cummings May 21, 2020, 10:08 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.