Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: 'Then & Now'
I used to get my haircut there when it was a barbers around 1991. A Hebburn man with the surname Firman used to be the barber then. I know that Donahue closed the newsagent around July 1993, but Iím not sure if there was a barbers still there then or for how long the building lasted after that.
- 'Then & Now' - James Goring May 20, 2020, 9:49 am
- Re: 'Then & Now' - Thomas Buglass May 20, 2020, 12:40 pm
- Re: 'Then & Now' - Davy May 20, 2020, 7:20 pm
- Re: 'Then & Now' - Peter May 20, 2020, 7:26 pm
- Re: 'Then & Now' - Eddy Nesbitt. May 20, 2020, 10:14 pm
- Re: 'Then & Now' - Davy May 21, 2020, 6:12 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.