Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Outdoor Danger
Thanks Norman yes feeling better, still not venturing out on bike yet, to get to the making safe your card and phone, the card I use very cheap RFID card holder , mainly it is Aluminium sleeve bit like Bakofoil, used it the war it would of been called "CHAFF" to distract radar or guidance systems, but not sure about any other metals as other metals can allow these to connect bit like electricity, so I think that is why they chose Aluminium and not any other metal, any big supermarket may sell but i get mine cheaper from eBay or amazon, hope this helps.
- Outdoor Danger - Ken Wood June 1, 2020, 10:27 am
- Re: Outdoor Danger - N44 June 1, 2020, 11:48 am
- Re: Outdoor Danger - Carol in hampshire June 1, 2020, 12:32 pm
- Re: Outdoor Danger - ken wood June 1, 2020, 12:44 pm
- Re: Outdoor Danger - Sylvia June 1, 2020, 1:21 pm
- Re: Outdoor Danger - Mac Cummings June 1, 2020, 2:03 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.