Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Sylvia on June 5, 2020, 11:54 pm, in reply to "Re: Strange.
We were watching BBC World news this evening and it, along with the other national news, showed footage of a 75 year old white (I think) man being pushed to the ground, as a group of police marched by, he is now in hospital with a brain bleed, none of them stopped to help him. What is it they are not learning about police brutality? I don't think any of us know what it is like to be black or coloured in this world, particularly in the US. Years ago, when I was about 20, I was working in Belgium and was friends with a female black student from the Belgian Congo - it you'd have seen the looks I received from passers by.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Strange. - Eddy Nesbitt. June 5, 2020, 3:00 pm
- Re: Strange. - Liz Dance June 5, 2020, 3:30 pm
- Re: Strange. - Sheila June 5, 2020, 5:48 pm
- Re: Strange. - Davy June 5, 2020, 8:36 pm
- Re: Strange. - Gordon Hannah June 5, 2020, 10:22 pm
- Re: Strange. - Barrie Mortimer June 5, 2020, 10:49 pm
- Re: Strange. - Sylvia June 5, 2020, 11:54 pm
- Re: Strange. - Lilian June 6, 2020, 2:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.