Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Huntley of Hebburn
Newcastle Shipbuilding Company started a shipbuilding yard just upriver of Hebburn Ferry Landing. The Firm was founded by Mr. John Crass of Newcastle in August 1919, taking over the small slipway/ship repair yard of the Huntley Ship Building Co. They bought Mr. Huntley's yard early in 1918. They went bust a couple of years later and their Platers shed was eventually bought by a Gateshead Co called Reay Gear Works
- Huntley of Hebburn - Stan Wears June 13, 2020, 10:24 pm
- Re: Huntley of Hebburn - Margaret June 13, 2020, 10:56 pm
- Re: Huntley of Hebburn - Michael Arbon June 13, 2020, 11:00 pm
- Re: Huntley of Hebburn - Michael Arbon June 13, 2020, 11:26 pm
- Re: Huntley of Hebburn - Norman Dunn June 14, 2020, 9:02 am
- Re: Huntley of Hebburn - BJC June 14, 2020, 11:53 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.