Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Names required from 1947
Norman, go for Sheila's choice. I have spoken on the phone to a friend who sat at the dinner table beside the chap 3rd from the right/ forth from the left. He (Ron Niven) believes the boy to be Ron Hunter - but.....? the only Cummings we can remember at JCS was an Alec or Alex. See what I mean Norman. Go for Sheila's wheels.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Names required from 1947 - Norman Dunn June 21, 2020, 9:55 am
- Re: Names required from 1947 - Mac Cummings June 21, 2020, 10:14 am
- Re: Names required from 1947 - Lilian June 21, 2020, 10:59 am
- Re: Names required from 1947 - George June 22, 2020, 8:59 pm
- Puzzled - Norman Dunn June 23, 2020, 8:46 am
- Re: Names required from 1947 - Lilian June 23, 2020, 9:48 am
- Re: Names required from 1947 - Anne June 23, 2020, 4:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.