Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Taking the knee - follow up
Last weekend 3 white men were murdered in a park in Reading and a suspect who is non-white is under arrest while police investigate.How all these prominent people can say that a banner saying "White lives matter Burnley" is offensive makes my blood boil.Black lives matter originated after a black person was murdered by a policeman but not in this country.It is the same with the song Swing low sweet Cariot,they are trying to get that banned which is sung to try and inspire a team if they are struggling.I agree with you Sheila that it makes my blood boil to see "Black lives Matter" on the back of Premier league teams.As regards "Taking the Knee" I wonder what would happen if a player refused to do it and shoved two fingers up to them.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Taking the knee - follow up - Liz Dance June 23, 2020, 4:59 pm
- Re: Taking the knee - follow up - ricky June 23, 2020, 5:37 pm
- Re: Taking the knee - follow up - Norman Dunn June 23, 2020, 5:43 pm
- Re: Taking the knee - follow up - Sheila June 23, 2020, 5:54 pm
- Re: Taking the knee - follow up - Eddy Nesbitt. June 23, 2020, 7:29 pm
- Re: Taking the knee - follow up - Mac Cummings June 23, 2020, 7:30 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.