Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: for ricky
Posted by alan la ruste on June 25, 2020, 9:32 pm, in reply to "Re: for ricky
well ricky, there was st andrews motors gallowgate,richardsons hood street opposite the fire station, they were royal enfield dealers,george and jobling, forth street,kitsons motorcycles westgate road,when i started for adams and gibbon in 1958, there were a lot more bike shops on scotswood road than westgate road,stuart of scotswood,regent motors, falcon motors,cowies big new showroom built 1959,they also took over northern agricultural, directly opposite the new showroom,i got a lot of my parts from B&L SPARES, scotswood road,george crawford was the main salesman at cowies,also on westgate road, ben form, if i have missed a few please try and fill the gaps in for me.
- for ricky - alan la ruste June 25, 2020, 8:05 am
- Re: for ricky - ricky June 25, 2020, 9:06 am
- Re: for ricky - alan la ruste June 25, 2020, 9:40 am
- Re: for ricky - Ken Turpin June 25, 2020, 2:47 pm
- Re: for ricky - ricky June 25, 2020, 4:04 pm
- Re: for ricky - alan la ruste June 25, 2020, 9:32 pm
- Re: for ricky - David Henley June 26, 2020, 3:53 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.