Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Wetting the appetite
Yesterday we received by post....a special bag to put in the toilet reservoir. It takes up volume so as to save water every time you flush. It was accompanied by a little glass sand timer with a sucker on it to stick to the shower wall. It takes four minutes to run through, time enough (says the water co.) to have a good economical shower. They were sent by Yorkshire Water .....free of charge!
'How good is that' I hear someone say,
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Wetting the appetite - Don Scott June 27, 2020, 1:29 pm
- Re: Wetting the appetite - Alan Young June 27, 2020, 1:39 pm
- Re: Wetting the appetite - Liz Dance June 27, 2020, 1:42 pm
- Re: Wetting the appetite - Carol in hampshire June 27, 2020, 3:23 pm
- Re: Wetting the appetite - Lloyd eNZed June 29, 2020, 10:26 pm
- Re: Wetting the appetite - Don Scott July 1, 2020, 10:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.