Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by ray daglish on July 2, 2020, 9:39 am, in reply to "fence
I wanted to make the fence a little higher at the bottom of our garden because the bungalows there overlook ours .So i made it 7ft 3 inches only to get a letter from council to reduce it to the recomended hight of 6 ft 6 inches . I phoned her up & explaned but she said the people had complained so you must take it down . She also aske if i had a cabin whitch i do she said screw the fence to your cabin theres no restrictions
- fence - alan la ruste June 30, 2020, 10:34 am
- Re: fence - norman forster June 30, 2020, 10:56 am
- Re: fence - Don Scott June 30, 2020, 11:28 am
- Re: fence - John Shearer June 30, 2020, 11:30 am
- Re: fence - ray daglish July 2, 2020, 9:39 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.