Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Steve in Australia on July 11, 2020, 1:04 am, in reply to "Re: wheresit
Hardy/Spicer Drive Joints, or ""Constant Velocity Joints"" were easy to replace.........providing you totally removed the entire front suspension to gain access to the front bearings for greasing and ease of movement............ this actually saved time in not having to stop to tape up skinned knuckles and avoided lectures from ""Her indoors"" about the use of profanities
- wheresit - alan la ruste July 10, 2020, 10:51 am
- Re: wheresit - Don Scott July 10, 2020, 11:46 am
- Re: wheresit - Allan Campbell July 10, 2020, 12:43 pm
- Re: wheresit - George July 10, 2020, 5:50 pm
- Re: wheresit - Steve in Australia July 11, 2020, 1:04 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.