Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: BLM Statue
Posted by N44 on July 16, 2020, 11:10 am, in reply to "Re: BLM Statue
The Authorities are terrified of Black Lives Matters, because of the intimidation. But the more we bow down to them the more they will demand.
Remember what was posted recently. Act like a lamb and the wolves will eat you.
A Convicted Terrorist is on the BLM Board of Directors. She spent years in Gaol for 3 bombings and helps run BLM. Google her name Susan Rosenberg.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- BLM Statue - Thomas Buglass July 16, 2020, 9:08 am
- Re: BLM Statue - Don Scott July 16, 2020, 9:38 am
- Re: BLM Statue - Brian July 16, 2020, 10:13 am
- BLM - Don Scott July 16, 2020, 6:20 pm
- Re: BLM Statue - Mac Cummings July 16, 2020, 10:33 am
- Re: BLM Statue - Brian July 16, 2020, 10:41 am
- Re: BLM Statue - N44 July 16, 2020, 11:10 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.