Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Barrie Mortimer on July 25, 2020, 3:07 pm, in reply to "Re: travel
We used a static caravan owned by friends that was permanently on a site on the south coast of France. We used to spend three months there every year until my health made the thousand mile drive each way a bit of a problem fifteen years ago.
Under the present circumstances I wouldn't be happy risking going so far. We were near the Spanish border in Catalonia and the news coming out of that area is not good.
On our last visit I drove along a balcony road, which was an experience not to be missed - or repeated.
My main problem with driving on the wrong side only emerged on our return to Britain. I had difficulty driving on the left!
- travel - ray daglish July 25, 2020, 9:42 am
- Re: travel - Allan Campbell July 25, 2020, 1:10 pm
- Re: travel - Liz Dance July 25, 2020, 1:31 pm
- Re: travel - Barrie Mortimer July 25, 2020, 3:07 pm
- Re: travel - ray daglish July 25, 2020, 5:31 pm
- Re: travel - Allan Campbell July 25, 2020, 5:53 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.