Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Reply to Allan
Posted by Stan Wears on July 26, 2020, 3:02 pm, in reply to "Re: Stan
First of all the guy cutting the stone or pavement slab should have had a visor or goggles and a dust mask on as well as gloves and a hi-vis vest. The cutting disc is made from industrial diamonds and the guy should have had hot water to keep the dust down and well away from public access. Speaking as an ex construction manager I would have given him only one warning for that no messing as it's one of the biggest causes of cancer in construction. If that disc had been faulted and broken at high speed it has enough force to decapitate the operator. It appears to me there's lack supervision on that site.
- Rant in Tescos! - Stan Wears July 25, 2020, 6:37 pm
- Re: Rant in Tescos! - Norman forster July 25, 2020, 11:36 pm
- Re: Stan - Allan Campbell July 26, 2020, 10:48 am
- Re: Stan - Barrie Mortimer July 26, 2020, 12:32 pm
- Reply to Allan - Stan Wears July 26, 2020, 3:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.