Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: A Walk Through Hebburn
Yes, all great shots and nothing odd about them.
I agree that it must be that as an observer, I can see a change in the way some of these recent shots have been taken, in comparison to your previous ones. There’s nothing wrong with your shots… they’re all brilliant!
Cheers and thank you for being our resident photographer.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- A Walk Through Hebburn - James Goring July 26, 2020, 3:13 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barrie Mortimer July 26, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Davy July 26, 2020, 4:29 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Carol July 26, 2020, 4:51 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barry Cram July 26, 2020, 5:50 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Norman Dunn July 26, 2020, 6:28 pm
- A Walk Through Hebburn - For James - Peter July 28, 2020, 8:41 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.