Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Where are they going to work ?
I was told South Shields take 70% of the revenue generated by Council Taxes etc, and the other 30% is split between Hebburn, Jarrow , Boldon.
If this is wrong, I would like to know.
It is plain to see that Shields has done really well since we became South Tyneside. Hebburn and Jarrow were modernised and Shields was still a Victorian town before they took us over.
Recommended Local History websites.