Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: A Walk Through Hebburn
Edited by administrator Admin1 July 27, 2020, 11:08 am
I couldn't resist doing this shot again as I carried my Tripod with me
& the Camera needs to be on a Tripod when doing these.
The Entrance into the Play Area is through that Yellow Gate,
There was a Young Mother with a Young child on the Swing
& I asked her Permission to do this & as I was spinning it
she asked Did I have to Spin it so I said yes or it wouldn't work.
There is a Bigger one Behind me but I couldn't get into it to Spin it
as it had a Big net around it so you had to crawl underneath & I wasn't going to do that...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- A Walk Through Hebburn - James Goring July 26, 2020, 3:13 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barrie Mortimer July 26, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Davy July 26, 2020, 4:29 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Carol July 26, 2020, 4:51 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barry Cram July 26, 2020, 5:50 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Norman Dunn July 26, 2020, 6:28 pm
- A Walk Through Hebburn - For James - Peter July 28, 2020, 8:41 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.