Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: A Walk Through Hebburn
I enjoyed the walk about James the lay out has not changed an awfull lot since the late 40s early 50s when I was a boy.Those days the park was full of kids the flower beds were full of colour lots going on, flower shows ,the Deane was used for talent shows,the slag heap ,as well as the Lakes in the backg round,sunday after noons were the green bowls and tennis being played, football as well.On a sunny after noon no telly then groups of us teenagers would congregnate on the lawns and practice our rock and roll latest movements, when I was very young we would swim in the lakes,I have a few stitches underneath my chin from going on the shuggyboat.? happy days many thanks JAMES for taking me down memory lane,much appreciated. tb
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- A Walk Through Hebburn - James Goring July 26, 2020, 3:13 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barrie Mortimer July 26, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Davy July 26, 2020, 4:29 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Carol July 26, 2020, 4:51 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Barry Cram July 26, 2020, 5:50 pm
- Re: A Walk Through Hebburn - Norman Dunn July 26, 2020, 6:28 pm
- A Walk Through Hebburn - For James - Peter July 28, 2020, 8:41 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.