Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Need to replace my Laptop, Ricky
Ricky my laptop works fine just too many photos on it which need cleared to another HD.
The problem is/was the power on/off switch. It sometimes will not fire up. I have to try three or four times before it powers up if then !
If I leave it for say 5 mins it has a better chance to start up.
Tried umpteen ways of pressing the switch but still hit and miss.
Been out looking for replacement went to PC World and that was a waste of time. Out of 20 laptops on display only 2 were of interest but one had silver keyboard so NBG.
To say least a bit disgusted with them.
Seen one where they tried to find the switch fault but they had to give up as it did power up. They appear to have had something like this before but could never trace any fault.
Iíll have to keep looking and try on line.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Allan Campbell July 29, 2020, 7:58 pm
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Carol in hampshire July 29, 2020, 8:03 pm
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Brian July 30, 2020, 12:29 am
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what spec required ? - Allan Campbell July 30, 2020, 8:51 am
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - ricky July 30, 2020, 12:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.