Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
I have it on my Tower PC. But rarely used
Yes OK if everything had even done on it, but not happy with it. That could just me not persevering with it. But It has a lot of issues when I open docs written with Word which I have used since it replaced Lotus 123.
I have managed last night to get my old Samsung to start up and Iíve set it not to closed down at all. I just cover the screen with a bit of card so if the bed in the office is used it doesnít light up the room.
The fault with the Samsung could be the Motherboard near the On/off power button having a dry joint which opens when Button is pressed.
Anyway I now have some time to set up the new Laptop software.
Thanks for the help
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Allan Campbell July 29, 2020, 7:58 pm
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Carol in hampshire July 29, 2020, 8:03 pm
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - Brian July 30, 2020, 12:29 am
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what spec required ? - Allan Campbell July 30, 2020, 8:51 am
- Re: Need to replace my Laptop, what make do I get ? - ricky July 30, 2020, 12:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.