Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Tennant Street...
Marie, the paper shop was owned by Izzy Johnson, and later by Murray's, I remember your gran's house on Newton Terrace, I used to live at the very end of Glen and Buchanan streets. I love this photo of Tennant St, many of the shops I knew are not even there, only one car, and a group of people standing in the middle of the road having a chat! how times changed from then.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Tennant Street... - Tennant Street... August 16, 2020, 9:35 pm
- Re: Tennant Street... - Stan Wears August 17, 2020, 12:32 am
- Re: Tennant Street... - Marie August 17, 2020, 10:19 am
- Re: Tennant Street... - Barrie Mortimer August 17, 2020, 11:06 am
- Re: Tennant Street... - Anne August 17, 2020, 7:08 pm
- Re: Tennant Street... - alan la ruste August 17, 2020, 7:50 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.