Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Covid 19.
Posted by Ged on August 21, 2020, 9:28 pm, in reply to "Re: Covid 19.
Everyone, everyday has a good chance of being in contact with someone who has Covid 19. There are people who are Asymptomatic who obviously do not display any symptoms , who do not know they have it, who feel perfectly well, who are more likely to potentially pass it on because they feel healthy.
Until we get a full valid workable test &trace regime in place everybody who comes into contact with anybody has a chance of getting it.
- Covid 19. - Eddy Nesbitt. August 20, 2020, 5:17 pm
- Re: Covid 19. - Stan Wears August 20, 2020, 5:23 pm
- Re: Covid 19. - peter cook August 20, 2020, 7:33 pm
- Re: Covid 19. - FredB August 21, 2020, 7:59 pm
- Re: Covid 19. - Ged August 21, 2020, 9:28 pm
- Re: Covid 19. - Stan Wears August 21, 2020, 9:30 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.