Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: Why was this demolished ?
I live in Hebburn and the large Siemens Factory in the photo below is being emptied ready for demolishing. Beautiful clean buildings that will soon be flattened. Siemens have been emptying the building as the work is going to Germany and some to the Newcastle site. Why couldnt the council not advertise the site world wide and give them free business rates as a sweetener. Someone like Mr Dyson could bring work, or one of the Companies that Produce the Wind Generators for off shore. That's the river a stones throw away over the greenery.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Why was this demolished ? - Norman Dunn August 28, 2020, 5:14 pm
- Re: Why was this demolished ? - Peter August 28, 2020, 6:19 pm
- Re: Why was this demolished ? - Allan Campbell August 28, 2020, 6:23 pm
- Re: Why was this demolished ? - Joseph August 28, 2020, 9:42 pm
- Re: Why was this demolished ? - Linda in NZ August 29, 2020, 11:53 pm
- Re: Why was this demolished ? - Norman Dunn August 30, 2020, 5:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.