Re: Great singers...
Frankie Miller was a great singer and songwriter, had a brain aneurysm in 1994 and was left in a coma for over 2 months, he was in rehearsals in a new band he had set up with Joe Walsh from the Eagles. He was left without speech for a very long time and was considerably disabled from the episode. Although he will never perform live again he has been writing again , whether the music will be recorded is anyone guess. There are a couple of tribute albums to Frankie one came out in 2018 the other is about 20 years old, that is the better one , it's a triple and has some superb tracks, Sensational Alex Harvey Band back a number of artists on the album.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Great singers... - Barry Cram September 6, 2020, 4:01 pm
- Re: Great singers... - N44 September 6, 2020, 5:18 pm
- Re: Great singers...Guy Mitchell - Mac Cummings September 7, 2020, 10:40 am
- Re: Great singers... - Mac Hardy September 7, 2020, 1:36 pm
- Re: Great singers... - Mac Cummings September 7, 2020, 2:28 pm
- Re: Winifred Attwell - Mac Cummings September 8, 2020, 10:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »