Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Don Scott on September 24, 2020, 3:40 pm, in reply to "Re: Question...
I asked a very simple question as I was genuinely puzzled. I invited no comment from anyone else but it came anyway from two or three individuals intent on stirring it. Comments like 'what is all the fuss about' and others, which are a string of gems stating the obvious, didn't help.
I think it is a great pity that we can't discus all the aspects of Covid19 without 'complaints' or 'second thoughts'. Are we not grown up enough to decide what we wish to believe or disbelieve?
Finally, I started this thread and would like to end it here. So, please, don't delete it, just lock it and be done. That way everyone will be able to see what the 'fuss' was all about and even get a handle on the meaning of 'urban myth'.
- Question... - Don Scott September 23, 2020, 11:18 pm
- Re: Question... - Les Gibson September 23, 2020, 11:46 pm
- Answer. - Norman Dunn September 24, 2020, 9:10 am
- Re: Question... - Mac Cummings September 24, 2020, 2:25 pm
- Re: Question... - Les Gibson September 24, 2020, 3:25 pm
- Re: Question... - Don Scott September 24, 2020, 3:40 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Recommended Local History websites.