Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: 16,000 virus cases missed. Brian
Brian I am well aware that it was not the NHS itself.
It appears that there are a lot of large companies still relying on XP because of the cost involved in updating to a later system.
I know quite a few have now got the message and have proper IT Deptís..
Not that there is anything wrong with XP if itís only on a older PC which is not able to connect to the internet ( hackers etc.).
My mate used to work for a compamy that maintained the computers in Littlewood, Grattons etc the mail order companies. They had 100ís of computers. It took a long time for them to update and cost £.
- 16,000 virus cases missed - Allan Campbell October 6, 2020, 9:13 am
- The press is loving this. - Mac Cummings October 6, 2020, 11:03 am
- Re: 16,000 virus cases missed - Brian October 6, 2020, 11:06 am
- Re: 16,000 virus cases missed - Mac Cummings October 6, 2020, 11:16 am
- Re: 16,000 virus cases missed. Brian - Allan Campbell October 6, 2020, 1:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.