Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Posted by Keith on October 8, 2020, 2:24 pm, in reply to "Re: Testing
If you go into the Government website it clearly tells you when you should go for a test. For instance it was widely reported that about 780 students tested positive at Northumbria University but only a small minority were showing any symptoms, therefore there must have been other reasons why the majority had the tests done.
- Testing - Joseph October 7, 2020, 1:32 pm
- Re: Testing - Thomas Buglass October 7, 2020, 5:03 pm
- Re: Testing - Keith October 7, 2020, 5:10 pm
- Re: Testing - Mac Cummings October 8, 2020, 10:05 am
- Re: Testing - Keith October 8, 2020, 11:43 am
- Re: Testing - Margaret October 8, 2020, 12:22 pm
- Re: Testing - Keith October 8, 2020, 2:24 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.