Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth
Thats a great photo Norman and brought back many memories. Although I was not born until 4 years later, little
had changed during my early childhood.
Can you tell me whether the terraced houses to the north of Harvey Street was Bede Buildings. I lived there until I was two before moving to St Oswalds Road.
I too attended the Colliery School and agree that it was a great school and helped a lot of peoplesí development.
- The Colliery for Elizabeth - Norman Dunn October 21, 2020, 12:21 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Michael Lynch October 21, 2020, 4:53 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Jackie Williams October 21, 2020, 5:32 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Robert Calderwood October 21, 2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Dennis October 21, 2020, 8:16 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Mac Hardy October 22, 2020, 2:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.