Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
What a co incidence! I have just reboxed a collection of '00' locomotives, rails and track side accessories that have been languishing in the attic for years. The track system was never built so the stock are virtually mint. My one and only grandson took no interest and so the whole thing was shelved.
Just to wet your appetite, I will list a few items, all of which were never run on track...
70th Anniversary (gold) A4 Mallard. limited edition.
V2 Durham Light Infantry
Heart of Midloathian set. A4 Falcon (DCC fitted) 3 carriages.
Dynamic wireless DCC sound control system
Many metres of track, built and unbuilt trackside items, etc.
I am about to take it all to 'Rails of Sheffield to see what they will give for the job lot. I still hate the idea of parting with it all but I have to get rid of my 'rammel' of a lifetime. I have already started to sell my flight simulator stuff on eBay.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Spitfire Factory - Don Scott October 21, 2020, 6:19 pm
- Re: Spitfire Factory - Allan Campbell October 21, 2020, 7:13 pm
- Re: Spitfire Factory - Stan Wears October 21, 2020, 9:24 pm
- Re: Spitfire Factory - Don Scott October 21, 2020, 10:39 pm
- Re: Blenheim St. model shop - Allan Campbell October 21, 2020, 10:58 pm
- Re: Blenheim St. model shop - Brian October 22, 2020, 12:41 am
- Re: Blenheim St. model shop - Stan Wears October 22, 2020, 7:45 am
- Re: Bob Rountree 22 Crawley Ave. 1950 ish - Allan Campbell October 22, 2020, 8:54 am
- Brian... - Don Scott October 22, 2020, 12:06 pm
- Stan... - Don Scott October 22, 2020, 12:16 pm
- Re: Brian... - Brian October 22, 2020, 12:29 pm
- Re: Don - Stan Wears October 22, 2020, 4:57 pm
- Stan - Don Scott October 22, 2020, 8:42 pm
- Re: Stan - John Mills October 23, 2020, 12:49 am
- Re: Don! - Stan Wears October 23, 2020, 10:40 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.