Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive
[ Post a Response | Welcome to our Forum & Local History Archive ]
Rules! No Politics,swearing,derogatory remarks or we delete. Anyone sharing our content on Face Book must credit 'Hebburn and our Neighbours'.
Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth
Hello Norman, this is such an evocative pic, and I thank you for always being on the lookout for Arthur St/ Colliery board pics & memories. You, above all, help me to be part of the Hebburn family, frankly I don't know what I would do without my daily digest, you are a good man. Frankly I can never understand how I became so well educated at that school, as with the nightly air raids, we missed many a morning's lessons. But it was strict and fair. We had no extra money for books, but once we came to York with all it's history, and my entrance to Grammar School I became a library devotee, and that has prevailed all my life
- The Colliery for Elizabeth - Norman Dunn October 21, 2020, 12:21 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Michael Lynch October 21, 2020, 4:53 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Jackie Williams October 21, 2020, 5:32 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Robert Calderwood October 21, 2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Dennis October 21, 2020, 8:16 pm
- Re: The Colliery for Elizabeth - Mac Hardy October 22, 2020, 2:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.